Saturday, September 19, 2009

Slower....

I just wanted to thank everyone for their patience lately with turnaround times, especially online proofing. We are working just as quick as possible to get back to a normal routine at the studio but things have been a bit overwhelming personally for me with my health. I've had a TON of doctors appointments to deal with lately to try and figure out what is going on but in a nutshell I began slightly hurting in my hands, elbows, and knees (which I thought was nothing really, I brushed it off as work related) until overnight about 4 weeks ago it progressed and I could barely walk, brush my teeth, or drive. I'm currently being tested for everything under the sun and have had very painful knots pop up under the skin. I had to have one removed for biopsy a week ago, it came back fine though (thanks everyone for the prayers). Beyond that I don't have much more information yet. I am currently on heavy steriods for 6 weeks and will find out more in the coming weeks......HOPEFULLY!!!! It's CRAZY only being 33 and waking up one day in an 80 or 90 year old body but apparently it happens???

Well I'm optimistic and KNOW I will be fine....I have too many people praying for me :).... THANKS again to all my fabulous clients and friends and I appreciate you!!!!

With that being said I won't be able to book more appointments for Christmas delivery, except Santa Sessions which will be the first Sat. Sun. of November....I will be posting the exact Santa information this week. Don't forget though, you can use images from a previous session earlier in the year...The best Christmas cards sometimes aren't those with any kind of Holiday theme. Our Holiday Deadline is November 15th so If you are currently scheduled you are in :)....if not we will have to place you on a waitlist in case of cancellation. We may expand our Santa Sessions if needed though, so we can accomodate as many clients as we can!

THANKS again so much!!! I love my clients and APPRECIATE you!!! If you have any questions just give us a call at the studio, 256-739-1234.

On that note I have to post a few new pics....GOSH I LOOOOOVVVVEEEE these!!!!!!!

web1<

web10<

web2<

web4<

web5<

web7<

web8<

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home